CEOs and CFOs only expect the best output from their team done in the shortest amount of time, free of delays and inconsistencies. Some would argue that there is a steep price for quality and efficiency. Vertaccount believes otherwise. Our clients can have their cake and eat it too.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit card processing and reconciliation.
- Monthly and Annual accruals and adjustments.
- Financial and management reporting with smart insights and analysis.
- Cash Position Reporting
- Budgeting and Projections
- Vendor payment/debt prioritization and servicing
- Monitoring cash restrictions for future payments
- Regular review and monitoring of key accounts to ensure accuracy and everything is in check.
- Prepare for year-end closing today, to minimize year end clean ups.
- We can work with your software, but if you intend to migrate to the cloud, then we can certainly help you with that. Click here for our software expertise.
- We work with your CPA, so that they can prepare your tax returns. We don’t prepare your taxes.
- We can work with your auditors to provide schedules they need.
- You are assigned a team with a dedicated finance and accounting manager.
- Communicate to your team using multiple channels – phone, mail and chat.
- Over 13,000 bills, 8,000 paychecks and 10,000 customer invoices processed annually.1
- Over 70 recurring clients with combined revenues of US$80 million and assets of 33 million.1
- Experts in multiple verticals – Contractors, Gyms, Real Estate, Retail/Wholesale, Medical Services, Media Agencies, Mom and dad businesses, etc.
- Experts in different levels of complexity – accounting system migration, records clean up, etc.
- Scroll below to read what our clients are saying about us.
1 As of 31 May 2014
- Skills Matching – We will never assign a team who cannot meet your needs.
- Segregation of Duties – Even if you don’t need a full-time bookkeeper, we segregate duties to more than one individual. This is one of the fundamental principles of internal control and it is built-in to our service.
- No Single Point of Failure – We cross-train our teams, so that we are not reliant on a single individual. We are able to do this because we have already reached the scale.
- No vacations. No sick leaves. No drama – You are entering a contract which we are obligated to do. You are not hiring an employee.
- We can scale up or down – We are not a fixed expense. If business is bad, we can scale down our fees. You still get the same team and attention, without losing anything.
- We care – We are not simply processors hired to do a job. We are your team who sees things from the perspective of the owner. We tell you info you don’t know, we analyze you financial results like they are our own.
- Our fees range from 1% to 2% of your annual revenues.
- We guarantee that that we are lower than hiring a team in house.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Yes. Click here for our small business service. We will work with you to assess if that will work for you.
Yes. That point person will be responsible for the following:
- Send documents to Vertaccount.
- Resolve exceptions or questions by the Vertaccount team.
- Communicate to your organization important items from us.
You scan and email them. You can also view all those documents you send in our digital filing cabinet which you can access 24/7.
If you need a full time leader, then we are not able to provide that directly, but we can recommend someone from our network. However, if you only need high value advise occasionally, then we can help you with that.
Our service works best if there is on site finance and accounting leadership (whether full or part time) on the client’s side. We report directly to that leader.
- We don’t sign checks for our clients.
- We don’t do audits.
- We don’t prepare taxes. We work with your existing accountant or we can refer you to our partners.
- We don’t act as controllers or finance managers. If you need that service, then we can refer you to our large network of finance and accounting professionals.
Testimonials All →
“Vertaccount fully manages our accounting function. They have allowed us to work as efficiently as possible while giving us the financial insight we need to confidently manage our business.”
Warren Daniel, Owner
“You guys are great!! Would be lost with out you!!!”
Nicole Kurtz, Operations ManagerOhana Beach Rentals
"You and your team never cease to amaze me with your proactive, thorough and thoughtful approach to what you do."J. Stanson, Board Member - C4 Waterman, Inc.
“Individual expertise, team support and technical assistance have been exemplary. Excellent.”Kukui Maunakea-Forth, Executive Director - Wai‘anae Community Re-Development Corporation