As a small business owner, Vertaccount knows and understands the challenges you face. You are the CEO, COO and CFO all rolled into one. Let us relieve you some of that pressure by making bookkeeping SIMPLE for you. We will worry about the details and the deadlines while you go build your business, saving your time and money. Even a vacation.
How It Works
STEP 1: Sending Documents
- Send your bank statements to us in the easiest manner possible – you scan, email, snail mail or we can even pick up them up.
- Or, you don’t even have do anything at all. Allow us to download your transactions directly in to your accounting system.
STEP 2: Confirming Transactions
- Once we have your transactions, we will code them to the best of our ability, and you will guide us on the one’s we cannot identify. We will then start to learn your business.
STEP 3: What You Get
- At the end of every month, you will get your financials plus insights from the Vertaccount team.
- At the end of the year, we work with your CPA or accountant to file your tax returns. Note: Vertaccount doesn’t prepare or file your annual tax returns.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We normally charge $150 – $200 for a micro business with a very simple business setup. Depending on the complexity and volume of the work, the price can be higher but will not be more than 1.5% – 2% of your business’ annual revenues. For a quick quote, send us an inquiry here.
- Yes we can. Just send us over the timesheets and we process your payroll.
- Employees are paid via direct deposit and we file and remit all payroll taxes, and prepare end of year Group Certificates.
- Yes, absolutely. Most our clients are behind their records or have no records at all when they first engage us.
- Yes, absolutely. No matter how disorganized your records are, we can organize and clean your records.
- Yes we can. We will also teach you how to pay those bills online so no more cheques!
- No, as a matter of policy, we never pay bills for our clients.
- Yes we can, but we send invoices only over e-mail.
- No. You will have to do this yourself. However, we can check with your bank what forms of deposits they can accept.
- As a small business owner, we also recommend you only accept payments via direct bank deposits or through credit card. We can help set that up for you.
- If you’re a start up, our fees can be as low as $150 per month.
- If you’re an existing business, our fees can range anywhere from $150 to $500 per month depending on complexity and volume.
Testimonials All →
“You have saved me so much time and stress by handling the back office work of my business and have given me time to have a life again. That is priceless! Thank you so much.”Philip Lemoine Jr., Owner - Supreme Video Productions
“The Vertaccount team proactively manages our accounts and responds efficiently to our changing needs. We really couldn’t have reached this level of success without their continued support and personalized attention.”Sherry F. Campagna, CEO - Kamaka Green
"Thanks Team Vertaccount, Wendy is the best I have seen thus far… I feel 100% comfortable knowing she is managing my books."
“It exceeds expectations with Ray on the job! Ray is great and has given us a confident feeling about our bookkeeping efforts.”Michael Hruby, President - Five Star Transportation